Old November 11th 03, 02:34 AM
Larry Johnson

Default Where to find antique (1920's) AM Radio Info?

I just picked up an antique (early 1920's, I believe) radio at an estate
sale, and am planning to sell it, along with the big horn speaker that
was with it. Unfortunately, the receiver has no ID plates or info
anywhere that I can find as to the manufacturer or any kind of model
number.

Is there a web site with pictures of old antique AM radios that I can go
to and try to compare what I have?

Also, there were three - Radiola III radios. At least they had ID tags
on them, and seem to be a fairly common radio from the same era. And an
old A****er Kent, and another radio - both missing some parts.

Thanks in advance,

Larry