Old November 11th 03, 06:39 PM
K5DH

Default Hammarlund CB-23 -- looking for documentation

I'm looking for service information for a 1960s
Hammarlund CB-23 tube-type base station CB set.
I found and downloaded the text portions of the
owner's manual which covers operation and basic
alignment, but I need a schematic, block diagram,
voltage and resistance charts, etc. There's no
Sams Photofacts on this one, so I must have the
original Hammarlund documentation. Please help
me to restore this interesting classic radio!

Lafayette Radio also sold this same transceiver
as the model HB-200 (I think that's correct).

Thanks and 73,
Dean K5DH