Old May 9th 05, 12:06 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Now, give the rest of us Stebie's definition of
OPERATING...and keep saying that everyone who
doesn't agree with Stebie is a "LIAR." Nobody
should expect otherwise... :-)

What hasn't Steve/K4YZ crapped on?

Steven J Robeson K4YZ K4CAP suffers from excrementia.

K4CAP is not an active callsign, Brian.

Probably never was. Just some Bozo collecting cool callsigns.

More idiocy. Why do you keep doing this to yourself, Brian?

By "more idiocy" are you claiming that the callsign was never issued to
you, or that you never activated the callsign, or that it wasn't a cool
callsign, or that you're not Bozo?

Be specific, but precise. Limit your answer to 200 words or less.

Why do you conntinue to make such glaring errors?

Typical Robeson Slant and Rant.

"Slant and Rant"..?!?! A new spin to hide your failed efforts to
hide yuor own mistruths and cowardice, Brian P...?!?!

So why did you attempt to diss your K4CAP call? Convenience?

I said no such thing. You assume that I said that K4CAP was an

active
callsign, or you just lied. I think the latter.

You're attaching it to your posts as if it were an active
callsign. That's not factual. Anyone who accesses "QRZ.COM" knows
you're off base, Brian.

K4CAP was not issued to you? You didn't tag tour RRAP posts with
K4CAP?

Slant and Rant is your trademark.

Active or not, it was issued to you, Bozo.

"Bozo" now! Getting a bit miffed that your attempts to get

around
the fact that you've been bested again, eh, Brain...???

If K4CAP was not issued to you, and if your never posted to RRAP with
the tagline of K4CAP, then you indeed have bested me. Hi!

But the archives say you lie.

It's making
foolish errors that has made you the fool you are today.

Steve, K4YZ

Your misredirection failed miserably. I've just shown you to be

the
fool that I say you are.

You've shown nothing,

I've shown your to be a fool and a liar. Again. It's so easy - I
don't know why you keep coming back for more? You must love
humiliation.

except that you are making a fool out of
yourself by addressing me with a callsign that I've not held for 2
years.

You've made that callsign infamous with your never ending Slants and
Rants on RRAP. Idiot.

bb