Old May 9th 05, 03:01 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to

lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Len is a member if IEEE, you are not.

True.

He's a "life member" in an organization that he had to buy his way
into. IEEE does not, to the best of my knowledge, participate in any
public service, emergency service or other community-based programs.
Do they even do any philanthropic work? Scholarships? Even the ARRL
and CAP have money for kids to go on to advanced education with....What
does the IEEE offer kids...???

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

And as I said...Your IQ is showing.

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a

single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

Silly Gunny, I had a Commander. Unlike your claimed "ANCOIC" stint,

we
had leadership.

Obviously not.

You allege that one of them "gave (you) permission" to operate
your Amateur radio station when he did not, in fact, have that
authority to do so. Some "leadership".

I am sure he is grateful that if you were too stupid to keep your
mouth shut about operating from there, you've at least not embarrassed
him (her?) by dropping his name thereby exposing him (her?) for being
an idiot too....

You refusal to answer the questions I put to you in response

assertions YOU make is all I need...It's all ANYone following any

of
this needs.

Silly Gunny, your refusal to post authentic documentation in response
to your silly assertions...

Look, Brain...

Just admit that you don't have the guts to ask the Marine Corps
what my official duties were during the periods I gave you.

For two Veterans who allege patriotic service, both of you

seem
to be embarrased or ashamed of it.

Embarassed by you desperately trying to get back in to a uniform, any
uniform (even a uniform that doesn't fit).

All of my uniforms fir just fine, thank-you. (So says the USAF
Liasion Officers in front of whom I just stood a SAREX eval...)

Nice try though.

Since you're challenging me on who looks appropriate in uniforms,
let's see you post a picture of you in your "Official" Cub scout
leader's uniform, Brain...

You've lied about me being "flabby" despite evidence to the
contrary...Let's see a pic of YOU on line in your Official U. S. Cub
Scout Leader Uniform, complete with den numbers, council patch and
WEBLOS pin...

I wonder, by the way, what the Scouts would have to say about one
of their "leaders" who publically lies and uses the kind of language
you use in this public forum, Brain...?!?!

Or is reality a bit too challenging for you?

Steve, K4YZ