Old May 9th 05, 02:46 PM
cl

"cl" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Can someone give me a ball park figure on what a Cobra 138XLR in decent
shape with original hand mike, manuals and maybe even the original box -
would be worth? A local widow who used it, is selling out. I'm trying to
find out how much she should be able to expect for it.

Thanks,

cl

I've been out of CBs for a while as to buying/selling - can't even remember
all the makes and models as I once was able to. I looked up the 138 XLR on
E-Bay of which there are two of. This lady's radio is a "BASE" radio, not
mobile. Maybe the 139???? She said it was a Cobra XLR 40 channel side-band
set. "I" didn't see the radio - she called me on the phone about it - also
suggested a 138. Due to age, probably got a number wrong. It is boxed up
from what she had said. Sorry for confusion.

cl