Old May 9th 05, 06:27 PM
Dave Holford

Robb Leamy wrote:

I have a Lowe HF-150 with the outboard keypad. The keypad has stopped
working. Now when a key is pushed there is no normal buzz. The pad has no
effect. I think the pad operates a circuit internal to the receiver and
likely the problem is located there. Anyone have this problem and solved
it? Any ideas on what might be a possible cause wouldbe appreciated.
Tnx
Robb WB8BHU

Don't know if this is relevant to your problem; but my keypad dies when the
supply voltage drops, even though the receiver works perfectly normally. I
don't remember the specific voltage where the keyboard drops out, but it might
be worth checking.

Good luck,
Dave