Old May 9th 05, 05:33 PM
Gary Burke

Default Internet Radio Station "Radio Free Colorado" Continues to Grow!

Internet Radio Station "Radio Free Colorado" Continues to Grow!

Now a "Top 10" Internet Radio Rock Station.

Radio Free Colorado
What Radio Once Was

http://www.radiofreecolorado.net

Current Show Being Broadcast by DJ Gary Burke:
12 Continuous Hours of 60s-80s Classic Rock right now!

Broadcast in MP3PRO.

Radio Free Colorado, a non-commercial Internet Radio Station, plays a
lot of music you probably haven't heard in such a long time and have
since forgotten how much you love. It's such a thrill when a forgotten
song comes on and you say "Hey, I love this song" and all your fond
memories of it come rushing back to you.

Our "Genre" (what kind of music we play) is VERY diverse. We play
Classic Rock, Modern/Progressive Rock, Pop, Billboard Classics, and Top
Radio Hits from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. No Rap or Hip-Hop,
Classical, Jazz or Swing.

Radio Free Colorado streams music LIVE over the Internet using the
latest technology: MP3PRO -- we provide a high-fidelity 128 kbps stream
and a 32 kbps stream. We use professional sound processing equipment to
achieve a sound quality which we believe is superior to virtually all
other 128 kbps streams.

Any computer with a DSL, Cable Modem (or faster) Internet connection
that has a download speed capacity of at least 128 kbps can tune in.

Virtually all MP3 music players are capable of receiving live MP3 music
streams over the Internet. Any music player compatible with streaming
MP3 audio can receive Radio Free Colorado's broadcast.

Our MP3 broadcast stream is compatible with virtually all music software
programs and works with PC's running Windows, Apple computers running OS
X and other machines running Linux or Unix.

Radio Free Colorado is NOT beholden to anyone. There is no pre-approved
"playlist", no one tells us what we can't play. Listeners can, however
make song requests and if we have it we will play it.

Artist and Song suggestions and requests are gladly accepted! We would
like to grow RFC enough to satisfy a variety of tastes yet remain
completely non commercial.

iTunes, RealPlayer, Winamp or Audion 3 (Mac only) are recommended for
best listening quality.

Here is a list of recommended MP3 software programs you can use to
listen to RFC's broadcast. They are all available for free.

iTunes Version 4.7 for Windows or Mac:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

RealPlayer Version 10 for Windows:
http://www.real.com/affiliates/super...code=cj&src=cj

RealPlayer Version 10 for Mac:
http://www.real.com/?src=blackjack

RealPlayer Version 10 for Linux:
http://www.real.com/linux/

Winamp 5.08 from Nullsoft for Windows:
http://www.winamp.com/player/

Note: If you are using an earier version of Winamp, Nullsoft urges you
to Update your software due to several "security flaws" that are fixed
in version 5.08.

Audion 3 for Mac:
http://www.panic.com/audion/
Audion is now free of charge. Use the following link to get a free
serial number for registering Audion:
http://www.panic.com/audion/buy.html

XMMS, MPG123, etc. MP3 Players for Linux/Unix or X Windows users:
http://www.uk6x.com/applicationservices/mp3radio.html

HOW TO LISTEN TO RADIO FREE COLORADO:

(128 kbps Broadcast - FOR DSL/CABLE/T1+ USERS ONLY):

For iTunes use the URL address:
http://69.90.184.250:8630/listen.pls

For RealPlayer use the URL address:
http://69.90.184.250:8630/listen.pls

For Winamp/Windows Media Player use the URL address:
http://69.90.184.250:8630

For the Audion 3 media player, use the URL address:
http://69.90.184.250:8630

FOR DIAL-UP MODEM USERS (NOT DSL/CABLE/T1):

You can listen too. Use the following URL address:

http://209.51.162.163:9050

You can find where to type RFC's "URL" address into iTunes under the
menu item "Advanced" - "Open Stream".
For RealPlayer, look under "File" - "Open Location".
For Winamp, look under "File" - "Play URL".

We genuinely welcome Artist and Song suggestions, listener comments, etc.

You may contact Radio Free Colorado by visiting our website at:

http://www.radiofreecolorado.net

Radio Free Colorado is protected under International Copyright Law.

It is legal for you to listen as long as you don't record. (No
"Streamripper" Recording Software should be used).

Best wishes,

Gary Burke
Station Operator

Radio Free Colorado is a legally licensed ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and Sound
Exchange Internet Radio Station. We support the artists we play with
Performance Royalty money payments. RFC is DMCA (Digital Millennium
Copyright Act of 1999) and RIAA compliant. RFC operates under the
jurisdiction and within the guidelines of United States Code of Federal
Regulations Chapter 17, Section 114 (amended) as a "Webcaster" Radio
Station.