Old May 10th 05, 02:44 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

Steveo wrote:
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20050509184959.478$63
@newsreader.com:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in

Why do you share an address with this?

http://tinyurl.com/898qt

You are 1 sick demented individual

Here's a great example of a sick demented individual.

No the sick individual is you stalking me and other people, your

last
posts confirms what others have said. You are a STALKER!!!!

as well as a pussy

Buzzards come home to roost and you resume squirm, squirm,

squirming.

Leave me alone and I will do the same for you.

Deal?

You are the one on a wild goose chase

Nope.

Do we just agree to disagree now, or do we keep going?

Just leave me alone already, I haven't spent the 10 bucks to get
your vitals yet.

HAH! No matter what you do, as has been proven for years now, you cant
stop the AKC, wristflipper.