Old May 10th 05, 04:38 PM
K4YZ

From: "K4YZ (self-official Nett Kopp)" on Mon,May 9 2005 1:27 pm

wrote:

So...an anecdote from USN days...(SNIP)

Nothing about Amateur radio there.

Nothing about CAP...nothing about "SAREX," nothing
about Stebie at all!

Nothing still about Amateur Radio, I see...

Tsk, tsk, Stebie MUST make this thread HIS with
his immoderate MODERATION! :-)

Two things, perhaps three, come to mind here.

None of them about Amateur radio, I bet.

Nothing about Nursing...nothing about MARS on
Okinawa. Tsk.

And still nothing about Amateur Radio.

First of all, the HF military receivers of the 60s era...(SNIP)

Yep...I was right.

Let's all hear it for Stebie's famous "seven hostile
actions" and his LAW-GIVING on Somalian radio!

I've given no "law" on "Somalian" radio, and the rest...well...you
know about the rest...I love watching you get twisted, Lennie...Seems
you do it a lot thse days.

Whoa...got through a whole paragraph without using the words

"..in
the 1960's"...way to go Lennie! Think ya can make it to, say, 1973
anytime soon...?!?!

No problem. In 1973 I became a full member of IEEE
while working on design of the RF section of a 1.6
GHz transponder, part of the RCA Corporation SECANT
R&D program.

But what were you doing with AMATEUR RADIO in 1973?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...back to dissing anyone ELSE'S "story" as being
just that...a story...Now you'll give us YOUR version of a "true
story".

No "story" of mine. We are NOT talking about stebie's
"appointment as 'ANCOIC' of MARS on Okinawa in 1981."

Too bad. It's factual.

Jim Hampton was NOT talking about Stebie's stupendous
technical wizardry and wondrous adventures on Guam.
Disappointed? You should be. Imagine...a whole
thread without Stebie heckling and jeckling like a
crow in a cornfield.

And not a word from Lennie about Amatuer radio.

Dang I'm good!

At WHAT?!? Acting like an ###HOLE in public? Yes,
you do a credible job of that.

And the "professional" breaks out the big guns again.

Here we go with the "jump off the cliff" mode of why Amateur

radio
should be like Maritime or Armed Forces communications.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've forgotten the "memorable"
snarlings of the (late?) W0EX in here on how
GMDSS would NEVER WORK!

I don't care about his ramblings about GMDSS.

I care about your deceit, mistruths and "snarlings" about a radio
service that you are not a participant in and have no practical
experience in.....

This forum is about A M A T E U R R A D I O....

Wishe we could get that across to ya, Lennie...

"Wishe?" :-) You "wishe-washe?"

Still doesn't change a thing, Lennie.

You're still an outsider looking in with no prctical experience.

Stebie needs to be reminded of something: This
newsgroup is NOT about the USMC, CAP, "SAREX"
whatevers, or being an "ANCOIC" on Okinawa in
the 1981s. It is NOT about "calling the VA to
get the real info on Stebie da wundermurine."
It is NOT about Stebie's "battles" with his
"opponents" and how "bad/wrong/ignorant" they
are. It is NOT about Stebie at all!

Well. Lennie...YOU are the only one who typically needs to bring up
the USMC. Brain's failed attempts at "dissing" my alleged overweight
status vis-a-vis my pic on QRZ is usually the only references to CAP.
and Okinawa only came up as a result of discussing MARS which IS a
Amateur Radio related topic.

None of those topics are ones in which YOU have any prctical
experience.

Not by a gutless punk like you, Lennie...At least I got the

wings!
Still got your "student pilot certificate" locked away with that

GROL
that you alleged expired...?!?!

"Gutless punk?!?"

Yep. G U T L E S S P U N K. As in "too afraid to take a test
that gradeschoolers can pass..."

You have "wings?" Gosh, we all thought you were
flapping your keyboard jaw in here...

Got wings. And the license and PRACTICAL EXPERINCE to back them
up.

I got my FIRST CLASS RADIOTELEPHONE (COMMERCIAL)
RADIO OPERATORS LICENSE in 1956 in the Chicago
field office of the FCC. Had Stebie been toilet
trained then? No? Tsk, he still needs that
training...

I doubt that I had...However that 1956 Commercial license still
isn't worth a hill of beans for Amateur Radio use.

The FCC turned the Commercial 'Phone classes into a
single General Radiotelephone Operator License many
years later. FCC also decreased the NECESSITY of
requiring any "GROL" for most NON-amateur radio
transmission. I keep my last COMMERCIAL license in
the safety-deposit box...hardly worth keeping now
except as a memento.

Ahhhhhhh yes...the infamous GROL. The one you claim "expired in
October
2000...BBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A...
! ! ! ! ! !

Gee...All the other branches have "emergencies"...Maybe your

LACK
of "emergencies" was due to a lack of proximity to any danger...?!?!

Okay, Last Action Hero, let's all hear about the
When and Where of YOUR "seven hostile actions!"

Nope. Just to twist your nipples, Lennie.

Let's all hear about how you fought the enemy as
a mighty murine being aircraft ground support at
the airstrip! Get lots of wounds in that "front-
line" FIGHTING? How many medals for "heroism?"

I wasn't always "ground support", Lennie. Aircrewmen come from
maintenance MOS's, you know!

Tsk, tsk. All I got was a Good Conduct ribbon,
didn't even get the medal...and being stationed
in Tokyo, Japan. NOT front-line duty like mighty
murine Stebie.

Gee, Lennie...I got the USMC Good Conduct medal SEVERAL times...Got
the medal AND the ribbon AND the attaching stars to prove it.

Diss, diss, and more diss.

Poor Stebie. Thought the thread was HIS, had to
snarl and growl and heckle and jeckle his
"opponents."

You're not an "opponent", Lennie...

Good luck on your new appointment as U.S. Amateur
Radio Extra recruitment representative. Let's all
hope you get customers at your post office office
and NOT your picture on the posters at the post
office.

Speaking of "recruits", Lennie...You've been asked before how many
people YOU have "recruited" into electronics, Amateur Radio, etc
before, but have never answered the question.

Temper fry...

Steve, K4YZ