Old May 10th 05, 05:04 PM
K4YZ

From: "bb" on Fri,May 6 2005 6:58 pm

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank. He tried to pull
off a snowjob thinking that NOBODY would ever check
up on him.

No bluff. If I didn't want you to "check up" on this, I wouldn't
have given you the information.

be my guest or be known (which you already are, byt the way...) as
a coward.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject.

The Marine Corps is only "silent on the subject" since you didn't
ask the question for them to answer.

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out and he probably resents that, begging to
have a connections again.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeelp....The Armed forces didn't cast me out, Lennie.

As for "belonging"...Why don't you go wake up Mrs. Correspondence
School shrink and ask her what "Maslow's Hierarchy" is all about.

I know certain aspects of human development are beyond you, Lennie,
so perhaps she can guide you a bit...

MARS on Okinawa of 1981 was NOT of any importance
in military communications in the Pacific area.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....But Army communications in 1953 is
important today...Uh huh...Funny how you manipulate what's important
and what's not, Lennie....

"NCOIC" is an old, common military term, an acronym
for Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge. It refers
to what would be "foreman" or "superintendent" in
civilian life. "OIC" (for Officer In Charge) would
be the responsible commissioned officer.

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

I guess "assistant" was beyond you..?!?!?

Even the Army has "ANCOIC" billets, Lennie.

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

No "misdirect" lennie.

Unlike Brain, I provided a specific unit, date and place.

Brain has provided nothing.

1981 was 24 years ago...(SNIP)

Very good, Lennie.

And 1953 was 52 years ago.

Huge snippage of Lennie's attempts to make an excuse for not
following up on my assignements snipped.

Usual dissing of others military service noted.

Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

They're not "independant", Lennie. They're under the direct
control of the Adjutant General of the responsible state...Just like
the National Guard unless federally mobilized.

As I've written, copying an old, hoary folk maxim,
"###holes are cheap and plentiful." BLUFFERS
are that kind of person. They all suffer from
the malady of EXCREMENTIA...

Then from your assertion I can conclude you have a terminal
case...

The foregoing was a massive bluff...On YOUR part.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ