Old November 13th 03, 07:16 AM
- - Bill - -

james wrote:
Hi,

HP test equipment and medical equipment were spun off as www.agilent.com

the pc and printer business was merged with equal of Compaq
(the m & a teams always call these a merger of equals !)

hp or we call it hpaq now has the hp line and the compaq lines along with

the tandem and dec lines from the compaq mergers with tandem and digital
equipment co.

and HP has ordered three new corporate jets after all the layoffs from
the merger of equals.

the #1 guy at compaq jumped ship after the merger to take over worldcom.

And your point is???

The ability to trash or praise any convolution of corporate structure
must lead to a point, the most simplistic being that they were Gods
before and now they are all Devils.
Even without my ESP-lamp turned on I see what you are trying to convey
but the point is lost to any mortal below my level.
Are you saying that new managers and mergers are a good thing or a bad
thing.?
-BM