Old May 11th 05, 05:59 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

No dumb ass, I started out with a hour program, come summer it will be
24/7 as a matter of fact it will be 24/7 sooner then you think....put
the vaccum down and read...if you can. If not I think roger can read it
for you...I think he's look for a room mate, you both would make a
lovely couple.

Todd N9OGL

There you go talking gay stuff again, Roger? What happened to Steve?
What is "he's look for a room mate"? Is this more toadebonics? What's
"vaccum"? Your main source of food? Oh you meant VACUUM, I think you're
looking in the mirror and got confused there gayboy!