Old May 11th 05, 04:22 PM
William Mutch

In article ,
says...
On Tue, 10 May 2005 15:45:21 -0400, William Mutch
wrote:

I'm looking for a manual for the BC-221 frequency meter. In
tracing this thru the BAMA site I reached a downloadable 1 meg file
which turned out to be just a high resolution image of the cover of the
manual. Is the useful information about the unit stored elsewhere under
a different filespec ??

What you discovered was not a high resolution image of the cover of
the manual, but rather a 38 page manual in djvu format. Do you have
the djvu plug-in installed in your browser? If so, the control panel
just above the "cover" will allow you to page through the manual.
Hope this helps.

Thanks. Got it now. I was opening in Irfanview which didn't
navigate beyond the first page. With DjVu it's both readable and
printable.

Ken K4XL

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at
http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr