Old November 14th 03, 03:18 PM
Scott Dorsey

RP Jones wrote:
I don't know I wasn't stupid enough to even think about calling GTE.
Actually "now that I remember"
I had called Tek to enquire about a 465 B faceplate, this guy totally "lost
his wig" before I even got to speak about owning a 2232.
$^% 465 !! jokingly told me "THIS ISN'T SANFORD AND SON"

The repair depot in Washington DC has one old guy who likes working on the
older gear, and has some limited parts supply for them. Last year he spent
an awful lot of time getting the 100V supply on my 610 video monitor working
reliably, and I can strongly recommend the DC folks.
--scott