Old May 11th 05, 04:35 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (John=A0Smith)
Well, that is certainly "YOUR OPINION"--I see little else there...
Interesting you should cram Steven into such a small bottle--where are
you lecturing this year--if it will be in a city close--I may come and
see what you have to say...
Warmest regards,
John
--
Sit down the six pack--step away!!! ... and go do something...
_