Old May 11th 05, 07:01 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 11 May 2005 11:38:40 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(Dave*Hall)
Yes, that it primarily the left who are

spearheading an intensified effort to remove

all signs of religion from government

processes, even though most have been

around since this country was founded.

So has crime. What is wrong with seeking to remove that of which the law
clearly defines?

Nothing, if that's indeed the case. But those religious influences are
adorned all over our government buildings and in our government
business. Why is it only now do certain people find exception to it?

You are one of the most vocal in this group to
redundantly invoke that just because something is practiced far and wide
doesn't make it legal or right,,,,but of course, it does when you agree
with it.

When it's not illegal, I agree with it.

The fact is that despite recent misinterpretations of the
establishment clause in the constitution by left wing zealots, we have
had religious influences in our government from the very beginning. I
would argue that it was those influences which made this country one
of strong moral and ethical principles. It's no coincidence that the
decline in governmental ethics and morality correspond with efforts to
eradicate religious influences from our lives.

There was once a day when democrats and republicans practiced a little
thing called compromise.

Dave
"Sandbagger"