Old May 11th 05, 11:32 PM
John Smith

Dee:

That certainly brings things to perspecive--doesn't it?, there are roughly
33 million (and uncounted illegals) here in calif alone... (I think canada
is much less than Calif's population--so is australia)

The whole world of hams is only a small minority here in calif (more illegal
aliens here!!!!)

But, I see your point, there is much more of a market in most any other area
of communications, marine communications alone would be a larger market
share... police/ambulance/fire radios probably are a larger share!!!
Aircraft radios?

But, it would be better to market to gov't, industry, military, public
service, etc... your point is well taken...

Warmest regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...