Old May 12th 05, 02:01 AM
Joel Kolstad

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
I get many requests to contribute EZNEC for a door prize and gladly did
so, quite a few times. Not a single one of the stamped, self-addressed
post cards enclosed with the programs was ever returned, which I've
interpreted to mean that the recipients most likely never used the
program.

Hmm... I suppose that, instead of the way it's usually done where every one is
eligible for every prize, hamfests could perform raffles where people have
checked off what prize they really want (give them so many "raffle points"
that they can spend on various "priced" prizes they win if their ticket is
drawn).

You could ask at FDIM how many of the people there have actually used EZNEC or
a similar program. Besides L. B. Cebik, of course... :-)

---Joel