Old May 12th 05, 02:15 AM
John Smith

Dave:

I am at loggerheads with admin. and my department head as I type...

There are many reasons that may not happen... the college knows them ALL...
if you think anyone suggesting something new is "shark-food" here, you
should see the entrenched lines of thought there...

....no one likes change--except a wet baby...

Warmest regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...