Old November 15th 03, 12:45 AM
Larry Johnson

Already sold...

rob34 wrote:

Larry Johnson wrote:

After spending the afternoon digging through some boxes of part, etc.
from this estate sale, I've found the outer case, meter, the one missing
knob and a few misc. parts for this transmitter.
LJ

Larry Johnson wrote:

FS: From a local estate sale, a Knight Kit T-60 Transmitter, really only
suitable for parts, since a number of parts are missing.

The outer case is gone but the front panel is in pretty good shape, and
all of the knobs except for one missing one are original. Two tube
sockets with associated parts and three tubes have been removed, the key
and mic jacks, meter, and "Gain" control/knob have been removed. The
power transformer is there, along with the drive tune, plate and load
variable caps, final tank coil, band switch with input coils and
function switch are all there. If there originally was a choke for the
power supply, it's gone. The rest of the parts appear to be there
underneath the chassis, and the chassis itself appears to be in good
shape with no glaring apparent modifications or extra holes.

$10 plus shipping before it goes to the dumpster.

Larry

Larry I might be interested in it, what would shipping be to 45420 zip?
Rob WB8VWI