Old May 12th 05, 03:01 AM
John Smith

Joel:

Do a search of the net, you will see some of the designs, circuits, boards
there...
These kids are a real network of hobbyists... takes 'em about a week to pick
it up (well, that might be exaggerating)...

.... and while they mention the microwave oven--I don't think anyone is
attempting it!!! Think of the poor birds landing on that antenna and trying
to keep warm in the winter!!! frown

Warmest regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...