Old May 12th 05, 07:22 AM

Default Broadcast Warehouse Gives Pirates Names to FCC

Check this out. Bought a new Broadcast Warehouse 150w fm 3-meter RF
Amp. Payed $310 for it. The piece-o-crap came busted, then I get this
phone call from the FCC. Seems that I have made some purchase
over-seas, regarding a Broadcast-Warehouse FM band Amp. I get paperwork
from BW to send to the FCC!

Those MF's at Broadcast Warehouse ratted-me-out to the Feds! Needless
to say, I dont need to get black-listed over here. Time to pull up
shop. So Im selling the BW brown-amp for scaps on Ebay.

Moral of the story, carefull who you do business with!