Old May 12th 05, 04:42 PM
John Smith

Well, I don't respond well to personal attacks, character assassinations,
juvenile exchanges--I really just don't have time--nothing to be gained
really--but, if you must, proceed at your desire...

rec.radio.cb has made me aware of such exchanges on newsgroups--and
thickened my skin... grin

John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...

oups.com...