Old May 12th 05, 05:28 PM
John Smith

Well, a quick check of ebay turned up NO SW RCVR cards, naturally--here is a
like which describes the one I use...
http://www.thiecom.de/english/g313i/

Regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...

news | Let us reset to reality here--before real myths are generated... actually