Old May 12th 05, 05:13 PM
Roger Conroy

"Mike Speed" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nomen Nescio wrote:
NOWDAYS YOU HAVE TO GET A COLLEGE DIGREE BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN START TO
USE THINGS LIKE CHIP FAPRICATORS

Typing in all caps is considered shouting.

I used to work in a chip fabrication plant and I didn't have a degree.

OR RADIO TELESCOPES AND SO ALL HAMS

I take extreme exception to that. We may not have 100 foot dishes,
but I routinely measured 1.5 db noise (at 432) on the crab nebula to
test
my array - sounds a little like radio astronomy to me. Amateurs
have also produced "detailed" all-sky maps at certain frequencies
and have had them published in technical journals.

IS ARE CONSUMERS NOT LEDERS OF THINGS. THAT IS WHY THEY NEED

BULETINS
WHAT REGULAR KEEP THEM UP TO WHAT THE REAL EXPERTS DOING.

"Real Experts?" How many radio innovations used today are as
a direct result of technical interest and furthering of the radio art
produced by these "amateurs".

THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO AT http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com CAN HELP
OUT WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW IMPORTUNT STUFF. EVEN BETTER WILL BE THE
BRODCAST STARTING WEEKEND NOW. LOOK FOR IT UNLESS YOU PUSSY LIKE

K4YZ
AND TO SCARED TO LET OTHER PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT UNDER FREEDOM OF
SPEECH. KC8GXW IS NO MENTION. P

Loudmouth dumbo Mr. Nescio doesn't seem to know that radio astronomy was
invented by a ham.
IIRC hams were also involved in the development of SSB and FM too.

73 Roger ZR3RC