Old May 12th 05, 11:27 PM
Bill Crocker

With, or with out CD player? Black, or White? First generation, or second?

Thanks,
Bill Crocker

"Dick" wrote in message

I have a Bose wave radio with credit card remote that works real nice and
looks nice for trade.I am looking for an Icom R3 scanner that is in greta
working condition and has no known problems with it.If you want a great
sounding radio,please let me know.I will also sell it outright for $225.00
plus shipping.Thanks for looking.You can call me also at 978-281-3359.

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com