Old September 2nd 03, 12:30 PM
Peter O. Brackett

Roy:

[snip]
There are a lot of opportunities for typos in a derivation like this,
especially when restricted to plain ASCII characters. I'd appreciate
very much if anyone finding an error, either in concept, fact,
assumption, or just typo, to call it to my attention so it can be

corrected.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

[snip]

Wow! You said it Roy.

BTW... thanks for all of your nice work.

But for my taste it's far too detailed and seems filled with gratuitously
long
symbols for ASCII text consumers.

My eyes glazed over and I nearly fell asleep and had to stop following after
a couple of screens of what seemed to turn into gibberish before my eyes.

Not your fault mind you, it's mine.

On the other hand, ASCII NewsGroup postings are hardly the media for
sharing such detailed algebraic/numeric developments!

I just don't get the point of all of your wonderful efforts!

Thoughts, comments,

--
Peter