Old May 13th 05, 01:19 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Sorry it's Grote Ruber..here's a webpage about him

http://www.nrao.edu/whatisra/hist_reber.shtml

Todd N9OGL

Toad wasn't it just a week ago you said that Steve got your ISP to boot
you off the news group? Why are you still here if that's true? Was that
just another of your lies?
You know something, if you didn't come here calling just about
everybody names, such as MF AHOLE, moron, dumba## appliance operators,
the list goes on, stop acting like you're smarter then everybody else,
well toad, you just might have been accepted. Why makeup lies? Where
does it get you ? Some people have made some good suggestions to you,
and all you do is put them down and call them names.
One thought toad, look at your blog, if you had children that might be
interested in amateur radio and they did a search, would you truly want
them to stumble across a page so full of hate and vulgar language? I
know I don’t want my children or grand children to see that! The garbage
you spew on your blog is an embarrassment to American ham radio operators!