Old May 13th 05, 03:51 AM
Dave Heil

bb wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

From: "bb" on Wed,May 4 2005 4:13 pm

wrote:

From: "K0HB" on Tues,May 3 2005 5:59 pm

"bb" wrote

Yup, everyone just got through saying that there's a problem

attracting

Technicians to the organization. No one seems to be able to put

their

finger on exactly why, only because they reject the -correct-

answer

(reminds me of the OJ case). And they still wring their hands and

bite

their knuckles and ask, "Why?"

It's awful. Those olde-tymers just CAN'T understand
why all the newcomers DON'T worship the olde-tymers'
ideals of long ago.

Hell, I'm OLDER than most of them and I STARTED on
HF...but NOT doing a bit of "CW." :-)

Then again, you still aren't a ham. :-)

And he still hasn't worked any out-of-band Frenchmen. You're way ahead
on that one.

I certainly am. Len can't work any French amateurs in or out of any
amateur radio band. If he should ever obtain an amateur radio license,
he only need worry about keeping his station where it should be. He is
under no obligation to police the operating of foreign amateurs.

Dave K8MN