Old May 13th 05, 05:13 AM
jon

Default Help with Regency Z10.

Greetings! I picked up a Regency Z10 ten channel scanner the other day
and have it working again. My daughter wants a scanner to listen to
the local sheriffs department, etc. I would love to have a copy of the
owners manual to figure out a couple of things, but the big problem is
the memory. I assumed it had a battery backup to store freqs in memory,
but I cannot find a battery anywhere in it. As soon as you unplug it
it loses what I put in. It does go back to what was in it previously,
so I need your help. How do you input freqs into memory so they stay
put? Does it have an internal battery that doesn't look like a
battery? Help appreciated please! Thanks and have a great weekend!
Jon.