Old May 13th 05, 03:59 PM
Fred W4JLE

Has to do with the spinning of this marble we live on. At the equator which
direction does the water rotate.?

It also affects the whorrels in your hair pattern and the directions beans
grow up a stick. What happens to pole beans at the equator?

"John Smith" wrote in message
Cecil:

It that mirror or yours working correctly? Did you try hanging it upside
down? You don't live below the equator do you? Cause, yanno, water spins
one way going down a drain in the northern, opposite in the
southern--somethin' 'bout gravity--or the warping of the ether... grin

Warmest regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...

News==----
| http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups