Old May 13th 05, 04:57 PM
John Smith

Oh yeah, everyone is familiar with that explaination, oxygen being slightly
magnetic is responding to the earths magnetic field. And, being closer to
one pole is more likely to spin in one direction--when closer to another
pole the opposite... actually, I accept this--I didn't think anyone would
miss it was being used as a "joke"... when you have to explain the jokes,
it is just not the same... frown

Regards,
John
--
Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...

"Fred W4JLE" wrote in message
| Has to do with the spinning of this marble we live on. At the equator
which
| direction does the water rotate.?
|
| It also affects the whorrels in your hair pattern and the directions beans
| grow up a stick. What happens to pole beans at the equator?
|
| "John Smith" wrote in message
| Cecil:
|
| It that mirror or yours working correctly? Did you try hanging it
upside
| down? You don't live below the equator do you? Cause, yanno, water
spins
| one way going down a drain in the northern, opposite in the
| southern--somethin' 'bout gravity--or the warping of the ether... grin
|
| Warmest regards,
| John
| --
| Sit down the six-pack!!! STEP AWAY!!! ...and go do something...
|
| "Cecil Moore" wrote in message
| | Jim Kelley wrote:
| | the person I see in the mirror appears to be right handed.
| |
| | Hey Jim, if a mirror reverses left and right,
| | why doesn't it also reverse up and down? :-)
| | --
| | 73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
| |
| |