Old May 13th 05, 07:25 PM
John Smith

Yes, I am quite in agreement, and these things are "real" without doubt (or
the apparent affects/effects are.)

And, that is the crux of the matter, how to control and "orchestrate" these
"things" for ones benefit (such as the difficulty faced when getting light
coherent--or arranging iron/nickel/"rare earth" atoms in logical
arrangements to achive great magnetism forces)--when all are not even aware
or accepting--just getting a start can range from difficult to impossible...

Warmest regards,
John
--
Marbles can be used in models with excellent results! However, if forced
to keep using all of mine up... I may end up at a disadvantage... I