Old May 13th 05, 07:40 PM
John Smith

Yes, I see this as "proof" (at the very least--it causes me to suspect) that
we are missing and ignoring some variable(s) which makes this all
overly-difficult... sounds to me you are noticing we need a "unified
antenna theory."

If so, I agree... and I certainly don't offer myself as anything more than
one who notices this--no answers--just questions....

Warmest regards,
John
--
Marbles can be used in models with excellent results! However, if forced
to keep using all of mine up... I may end up at a disadvantage... I seem