Old May 13th 05, 08:28 PM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bill Crocker wrote:

Hello dxAce, this is Bill from Macomb, Michigan, do you copy?

Considering you are in Michigan, and quite knowledgeable about HF, I
think
you'd be the person to ask...

What does the Michigan area provide in the way of shortwave, HF
listening?
I'm not interested in regular broadcast for entertainment, or amateur
radio,
but more for government, military, and coast guard. Have you explored
these?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Are you interested in HF only from
Michigan?

If that's the case, I'm really not sure how much is out there.

Is that because you are a 'tard?

No, but you certainly are.

Continue to tote, and be sure to get back to me if you actually hear something
interesting.

dxAce
Michigan
USA