Old May 13th 05, 10:48 PM

Default Military Headphones info needed....

Hi All,
I found a box in the shack that I think has military headphones in it.
It is titled: 5965-160-1055 Headset, Elecrtical HS16A. Inside the box
is a foil envelope containing the headphones. The printing on the foil
envelope says Mil-B-131D class2 RAP Industries Inc. Columbus, GA.
August 1966.
Does anyone know what these are and what they might go with? Is there
any value to these? The foil envelope is sealed shut and I would like
to avoid opening it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rgds,
Mark S.