Old May 14th 05, 05:15 PM
Bill Cohn

Happened to come across this one this evening while looking for National
stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

The item he is selling is an NC-44 manual that I scanned and uploaded to
BAMA.

What really annoyed me was it has my call letters on the front page. He
was too lazy or did not know how to remove it.

If you look at this guys completed auctions you will find his sale
percentage is pretty low. Considering the cost of ad placement on e-bay
I don't think this would be a very good business to get into. Maybe he
will figure this out and stop sell things that are not his.

73 de N9MHT