Old May 14th 05, 08:00 PM

Bill Cohn wrote:

wrote:

Happened to come across this one this evening while looking for
National stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

The item he is selling is an NC-44 manual that I scanned and uploaded
to BAMA.

What really annoyed me was it has my call letters on the front page.
He was too lazy or did not know how to remove it.

If you look at this guys completed auctions you will find his sale
percentage is pretty low. Considering the cost of ad placement on e-bay
I don't think this would be a very good business to get into. Maybe he
will figure this out and stop sell things that are not his.

73 de N9MHT

I did look at his completed auctions and it was pretty pathetic. I saw
over 2000 completed auctions and I went through 10 pages and he sold
less than 10% of what he had listed. With an average listing fee of 40
cents per auction, and a 10 % sell ratio that's a lot of money to throw
out for listings. Not a very smart thief.

Dave