Old May 14th 05, 06:36 PM
Michael Black

"Mike Speed" ) writes:
I don't believe you. People have been saying that for almost as long
as amateur radio has existed. What is your *confirmation*? Show me
*exactly* where on: http://www.itu.int/home/index.html anything
remotely what you claim is on the agenda. Also note I was asking for a
sked - not a diatribe.

And interestingly, in recent decades there has been an increase in
ham frequencies in the HF segment of the radio spectrum. The WARC
bands, this new allocation.

Obviously, it's not the same as when hams had "200 metres and down",
and I'm not sure what the bands were like right before WWII. But
there is more space for hams on HF now than 60 years ago (or more
precisely when the bands were returned after WWII.

Also obviously, there have been losses, but those have been at
VHF and higher.

Michael VE2BVW