Old May 14th 05, 07:26 PM
James W Anderson

This might be similar to the Parliament/Funkadelic matter in the early
70s, although it is different in other ways.

An interesting aside, I know of someone who did a song entirely of
snippets of songs that used the same four-chord progression. An
example of where this chord progression was found would be Five for
Fighting's 'Superman'. All the songs used were hits, and never more
than the relevant phrases sung over the progressions. and never more
than one phrase was used from any song. About 20-30 songs were used,
the song came in at about five minutes . Was a huge hit at the
no-booze club where I heard it. The performer did it live.