Old November 18th 03, 12:50 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Chuck Harris wrote:

I know a guy that repairs pagers, but you cannot convince me that it
is a profitable business.... The way he moaned about the cost of my
fixing his RF signal generator gives me a clue.

-Chuck

Believe what you want, but the place has around 100 employees, and
was looking at buying the old L3-Com/Microdyne complex to expand into
its 120,000+ square feet of buildings and acres of land for parking.

They are bigger than Microdyne was when it closed the complex and
moved to Pennsylvania. If there is no money in repairing pager and cell
phones, why do they want to buy property which is priced at 1.6 million
dollars? Here is the listing for the complex:
http://www.foxfirerealty.com/showlis...tid=17779&id=2
--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida