Old May 15th 05, 08:59 AM
Ian White GM3SEK

Richard Clark wrote:
My lords, ladies and gentlemen, the 2005 "Interflora" Award for Flowery
Phrasing on the Internet goes to... well, who else?

Richard, you may step up and collect - but PLEASE don't make a speech

But the credit goes to the attributed author, John Donne (Ask not for
whom the bell tolls - it tolls for thee).

I can still see John Donne's face from the portrait on the panelled
walls of my old college hall. Unfortunately that memory is indelibly
associated with cold toast.

He and others may have created the flowery English... but the credit for
the flower arrangement is all yours, Richard.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK