Old May 15th 05, 04:51 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Hey dickhead according to their letter you lying shack of **** they
stated they would remove me if I continued doing what i was
doing......you don't know what the hell you are talking about

TODD N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO

You eat with that mouth? You are off your meds again toad.
1) You said you never got a letter.
2) You said Steve got you booted off the internet
3) Last week you said it was this newsgroup you were kicked off
4) Above you state " they would remove me if I continued doing what i
was doing"
They WOULD remove you is different then you were booted.
Make up your mind idiot, it's a small thing to make up, are you posting
or are you not here posting? Which is it. Don't call me a liar, I'm just
repeating what you said gay boy. Now go take your meds and kiss your
mommy goodnight, perv.