Old May 15th 05, 05:22 AM
N9OGL

I said to name 1 person HERE who want's to read your blog stuff HERE,
you have it posted on your blog, so why post it HERE if nobody want's
to see it? Can you HEAR me now?
One question still unanswered

And I said Dickhead that I don't know anyone on here, because it's
assholes like you that will badmouth anyone who would support me so
they keep their opinion off here.

I asked: If you were booted from here, why are you here? Don't read

too
much into this, just a question, I'm not saying you can't be here!
Two questions still unanswered

Like I said again DIckhead, I have a problem with authority expecially
a second rate phoen company who listenn to the likes of K4YZ. So I'm
back...get over it you ****ing narrow minded asshole.

Because (drum roll) When a child that may be interested in Amateur

radio
does a search they won't come across any site as disgusting as yours.

don't care about the other porno/dirt sites, BUT when a child stumbles

across your site and you claim to be "THE VOICE of AMATEUR RADIO".

Well
toad, what do you think they will think of ham radio then?

Oh well you Commie *******, I have the right to have my site the way I
want it...,.deal with it

Your the one lying calling me gay when I am not, your not only a liar
but a narrow minded asshole and hey you little ****er I live in a four
story house, and yes with my parents but I very seldom see them because
I stay pretty much on my level of house.

I'm done talking to assholes like you and your little bitchwhore
Steve....your both ****ING LIARS!!!!!

TODD N9OGL
THE VOICE OF AMATEUR RADIO