Old May 15th 05, 01:43 PM
Sandlapper

Default Question about Cushcraft A3S Traps.....

I recently acquired one of these antennas that has been in the air for
several years. I suspect that it was sold as an A3, then "upgraded" to A3S
status by using SS hardware. the antenna was disassembled when I bought it.
There are 3 trap designations according to the manual: TA, TB, TC. The TA's
and the TC's are identical in appearance and there are no stamps or markings
to distinguish one from the other. Is there an easy way to identify which
is which? Cushcraft doesn't supply any values.
Thanks, Butch K4NAU.