Old November 19th 03, 08:41 PM
Bill Higdon

Chuck Harris wrote:
gw wrote:

Chuck Harris wrote in message

-Chuck, WA3UQV

does that mean you still have some use for trash 80's?

Way too new! I'm more interested in old PDP 8, stuff, 8/I's
in particular. Things that have absolutely no practical use ;-)

-Chuck

So Chuck your looking for a Trash 8/E rather than a Trash 80. BTW my
Trash 80 was a real Trash 80. R.S said it was uneconomical to repair,
read out of warrenty replaced a bad ttl chip and away it went. A friend
reworked the firmware to get rid of the infamous keyboard and cassette
problems(we rescued 8 of them from that dumpster).
Bill