Old May 15th 05, 10:30 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Sociopath Steve wrote:
And your phone compnay/ISP had EVIDENCE of your misdeeds in

hand.
I sent it to them.

Yeah, one sided evidence...(SNIP)

Nope. I gave them newsgroup attributes, links to this

forum,
links to your previous claims to illegal beahviour. They had a

chance
to see both sides, Todd.

Bricks through windows? Slashed tires? Terrorized wives?

Violence?

All utterences of yours on rrap.

I could quote one or two words from any of your posts, Brain,

and
have you looking like a cross between John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy and
Wayne Williams.

More likely Charlie Chan. You cried and whined when I used English as
a Second Language (ESL). You wanted to inform my family. Idiot.

You refuse to cite the alleged threats.

You, on the other hand, are bizarre and creepy. Your words are
archived in GOOGLE.

Well...Let me word that a bit more carefully...You're UNABLE to
cite the posts because to do so would prove me right...

That's why you remain a coward, too.....

You haven't been proved right in some time. Best of Luck, though,
especially with the "A" NCOIC documentation. It's all on you.

Speaking of which some friends of mine at the
FBI are wondering about this comment you made a few days ago.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! ! ! ! ! !

!
!

Their just wondering.

Liar! And it's "They're wondering".

"Dialing...." Steve lets his fingers do the wandering. Hi, hi!

Did dial...

Intersting conversation.

Some very interesting folks in Fairfield County.

I certainly hope they documented the call. It will be good to have a
government agency confirm that you have an unnatural interest in me and
my family. Please say that you dialed 911. Please.

You fit right in with Brian Burke and Lennie Anderson! They

both
have lot's of make-believe friends too!

Steve, K4YZ

Sorry, no make believe friends, make believe phone calls, make

believe
MARS appointments, nor make believe hostile actions.

That is entirely your make believe arena.

Nope.

Take a chance, Oh Cowardly One...

With you??? No. You provide evidence of your claims. Got any?

Chief AF MARS. (Need the address?) Can get you the address for
the administrative officer at 1st MAW or MCB camp Butler if you'd

like.

I know Ray Collins. What would he have to do with appointing you to
"A" NCOIC of NMC MARS/Okinawa??? If he had, you can be assured that he
would have done so with a letter of appointment. Hi!

"Sorry Hans, US Marine Corps IS Air Force!!!" Hi, hi!

No cajones?

I merely lack your stupidity.

Steve, K4YZ

bb