Old September 2nd 03, 05:30 PM
Cecil Moore

Peter O. Brackett wrote:
My eyes glazed over and I nearly fell asleep and had to stop following after
a couple of screens of what seemed to turn into gibberish before my eyes.

Not your fault mind you, it's mine.

What helps for me is to print it out. I evolved looking at printed
pages, not computer screens. I can scribble the correct math
operators down so I don't have to remember what e** means.

I just don't get the point of all of your wonderful efforts!

Roy may have explained Richard's data. In any case, it's good
to know that we cannot use the simplified wave reflection model
on very lossy lines. It appears that a lossy line doesn't yield
a smooth spiral on a Smith Chart.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp