Old May 16th 05, 05:53 AM
KU2S

On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:26:55 -0400, Chuck Harris
wrote:

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Chuck Harris wrote:

If I go into your house and steal all of your belongings, and then
give them to Goodwill, out of the goodness of my heart, then it's
ok, right?

If you think you can get past the .44 magnum, go ahead.

Apparently you have trouble telling the difference between a hypothetical
situation, and an offer to burglarize your house.

.... Actually, my opinion is that the .357 Magnum is a much better
handgun for personal protection... The .44 does indeed make a bigger
hole and has more impact energy, but the .357 creates much less flash
and recoil, making it easier to bring the .357 on target for a second
shot, should it be needed.
Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745