Old May 16th 05, 07:19 AM
Steve Sobol

Hey Folks,
Kinda down at the moment, our college radio station got busted by the
FCC.

I don't want to start a flame war, but you're making it very difficult to
resist telling you what I really think about your complaints.

Right or wrong, the broadcast regulations *are* the official rules, and since
you broke them and you obviously *knew* you were breaking them (you are, by
your own admission, a pirate), you really don't have any justification to
complain about the FCC seizing your equipment.

I understand and respect the fact that you may not agree with the current
rules. That's fine with me. And I don't think anyone here would claim that you
don't have a right to your opinion. But when you break the rules, even in the
name of civil disobedience, you risk getting punished, and that's obviously
what happened.

--
JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA -
http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET (4638)